Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back and better than ever!

Hello everyone!

I've been MIA for quite a while, so I'll take some time to fill you all in and hopefully give this blog a revival <3.

I stopped posting because I made a big move from Melbourne, Florida to NYC for graduate school. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Ph.D. Student researching Cancer Biology at Sloan-Kettering. This year has been full of ups and downs and has been both the hardest and most rewarding year yet. I've officially advanced to 2nd year and with that I need to not only begin melting again but also start reviewing products again, blogging and making videos. =D.

I will review not only candles and tarts but I'd like to expand to cosmetics since I've been receiving some Influenster vox boxes lately. For those of you who don't know, Influenster is a web community where they provide you with products for free as long as you provide them with honest reviews.

I think that is all for now, but please keep an eye out as I plan to be a bit more active again <3.




No comments:

Post a Comment